Graphics Lab Poster Printing
- Please be mindful of the University graphic identity standards as you create your posters. (http://identity.missouri.edu)
- Official university logos and signatures are available for download from the university's Box service using your Pawprint
- MS PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files are preferred.
- Please setup final poster dimensions prior to creating your poster (maximum of 42 inches on one edge). Changing dimensions later may distort the final print.
- Please be aware that colors may vary from computer. If this is a concern to you, you may want to be present for the beginning of the printing process.
- Background images may appear pixilated if the original is of low resolution.
- Content errors found after printing are your responsibility, charges will apply for reprinting.
$1.00/inch High Gloss Paper
$1.00/inch Fabric (thin poly that can be folded with minimal creasing)
$0.50/inch Plain Coated Paper
*Setup fees may apply
Payment must be made prior to pickup.