Graphics Lab Poster Printing
- Please be mindful of the University graphic identity standards as you create your posters. (http://identity.missouri.edu)
- UM Seal and Tiger marks should not be used on research posters.
- Stacked MU logos and signature files are available for download from the university's Box service using your Pawprint. PNG files can be downloaded with transparent backgrounds. Files are available with both white text (to be used on dark backgrounds) and dark text (to be used on light backgrounds).
- MS PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files are preferred.
- Please setup final poster dimensions prior to creating your poster (maximum of 42 inches on one edge). Changing dimensions later may distort the final print.
- Please be aware that colors may vary from computer. If this is a concern to you, you may want to be present for the beginning of the printing process.
- Background images may appear pixilated if the original is of low resolution.
- Content errors found after printing are your responsibility, charges will apply for reprinting.
$1.50/inch High Gloss Paper
$1.50/inch Fabric (thin poly that can be folded with minimal creasing)
$0.75/inch Plain Coated Paper
Payment must be made prior to pickup.